MedTech Minds Feb. 2021 E-Learning Summary
MedTech Minds groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your MedTech business and personal skills.
To improve learning and problem solving, events events consist of two segments, (1) Problem Investigation and (2) Community Advice.
Hone your skills and learn about MedTech through investigation and discussion along with expert advice on these questions:
- Early stage (Seed, Series A) funding sources? Viable sources beyond typical angel groups (Tech Coast Angels & Life Science Angels) who will invest pre-clinical data?
- How do you go about identifying and screening others with complementary skills, who share your vision and purpose towards advancing business ideas?
- How do you gauge the range of clinical opinions for your new therapy? So one thing I was involved with was brain surgery robots. How do you know that those surgeons are the ones way off onto the crazy end? versus are the ones that are representing where the field is going?
- Ahmed Zobi, CEO of Syntr Health Technologies
- Doug Gord, Founder-inventor of Gord Compression
Questions for Stan
- What do you think it’s the biggest upcoming opportunity in the medtech innovation space right now?
- What do you think are some of the most important aspects, either technical or business for a medical tech startup to be successful?